Acupuncture + IVF/IUI
We know in vitro fertilization (IVF) can be a big investment — both financially and emotionally.
Acupuncture is helpful for improving outcomes when integrated with IVF and IUI cycles. A 2002 study by Paulus and colleagues in Germany was one of the first to demonstrate an improvement in pregnancy rates with acupuncture in IVF cycles. The women receiving acupuncture had a 42.5% success rate, compared to 26.3% for those who did not receive acupuncture. Many more studies have since confirmed these findings, with impressive improvements in pregnancy and delivery rates.
Acupuncture is a very safe therapy, with relatively low costs and has no negative interactions with medications.
All Packages Include:
- One Arvigo Maya abdominal therapy
- Nutritional support
- Emotional support
- Stress reduction strategies
- Improved chance of conception
- Lower incidence of side effects
- Improved overall IVF/IUI experience
- Decrease stress
- Improve sleep
- Improved menstrual cycle
- Improved ovarian response
- Improved uterine blood circulation
- Increased uterine lining